Contains material some may find offensive.
Viewer discretion is advised.
Real Mature – Sizzle Reel
Hey Pretty Man
|Outrageous, Hilarious & Endearingly Inappropriate
Award Winning Comedian & Performer
2018 Canadian Comedy Award Nominee
for Best Comedy Album & Best Variety Act
THIS ACT IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES
From the heart of the West coast of Canada comes this internationally acclaimed, award-winning cabaret comedian.
This smutty songstress, armed with her guitar and sharp wit, will sing you shameless, obscenely honest songs about sex and human nature that will have you in stitches.
Provocative truths go down smooth with her incredible voice and gorgeous guitar stylings. It’s unique mix of acoustic music, standup comedy, wickedly inventive lyrics, and biting social commentary.
If you like your music on the smutty side, with a dollop of empowerment and a dash of sequins – you don’t want to miss this.
It’s award winning, cleverly-carnal comedy that is NOT for the faint of heart.
- Canadian Comedy Award Nominee – Best Comedy Album 2018
- WINNER – Funniest Show – London Fringe Festival 2016
- WINNER – Patrons’ Pick – Orlando Fringe Festival 2016
- Two–Time Best Comedy Nominee 2016 – Fringe World Festival (Perth, Australia)
- WINNER – Funniest Show – Frigid New York Theatre Festival 2015
- Canadian Comedy Award Nominee – Best Variety Act 2014-15
- WINNER – Patrick Maliha’s The People Champ of Comedy Competition 2012
"simply brilliant… equipped with the voice of a goddess."
– Three Weeks, Edinburgh Fringe
"…one of the best musical comedians I’ve seen."
– The Australia Times (Melbourne)
"Side–splittingly hilarious and a late–night slice of fun… delights the dirty minded"
– The Advertiser, Adelaide
"Clever, honest and downright mischievous"
– The Clothesline (Adelaide)
"The Queen troubadour of intelligent black–comic sex balladry"
– Edmonton Sun
"a profound sense of hilarity… a standing ovation was just not enough."
– Onstage Ottawa
"Gnome is frank, completely uninhibited, and a smart comedian."
"a warm, chatty manner and razor–sharp wit"
– Broadway Baby, Edinburgh Fringe